- 200 g Werz buckwheat wholemeal flour, gluten-free
- 2 tbsp Werz tigernut flakes, gluten-free
- 60 ml coconut oil
- 100 ml rice drink or water
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees (top/bottom heat).
- 2. Put all ingredients – except the 100 ml liquid – into a mixing bowl.
- 3. While stirring, gradually add the rice drink or rather add water until a smooth dough is obtained.
- 4. Roll out the dough on baking paper and then pull it onto a baking tray.
- 5. This makes it easier to process. This galette dough is suitable for sweet and savoury toppings.
- Recommendation: topped with fruit and pudding or as in the picture with tomato pesto, zucchini and parmesan.
- 6. When adding the toppings, make sure that a frame of 5 – 6 cm is left out, as it is then carefully folded in and pressed on.
- 7. After a baking time of 25 minutes the galette is ready to eat.
Enjoy your meal