Ingredients for 2 people:
- 200 g Werz rice flour mix, gluten-free
- 200 ml boiling water
- 100 g Werz rice starch, gluten-free
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 100 g geriebener Grana Padano
- 1,5 tsp lime or lemon juice
Basic recipe for pasta:
- 1. First, mix the Werz rice flour mix with boiling water, salt, lime or lemon juice and oil for 6 minutes in a kitchen machine until you get a smooth dough.
- 2. Afterwards add the Werz rice starch little by little.
- 3. Divide the dough into portions in order to form 1 cm big rolls one by one.
- 4. Cut the rolls of dough in 5 mm thick slices and press these with your thumb to form the typical Orecchiette Pasta.
- 5. Now cook the noodles in boiling water in portions, drain them and rinse with cold water.
- 6. While cooking all portions, put the cooked noodles in a pot with a bit of water. Rice noodles are more sticky than wheat flour noodles. That makes the further process easier.
- The rice noodles taste great with a pesto or tomato sugo.