Semolina pudding with plum-cinnamon compote
Ingredients for 4 persons:
- 100 g Werz semolina, wholemeal and gluten-free
- 250 g plums
- 1 knife point cinnamon
- 500 ml rice drink
- 6 tbsp rice syrup, gluten-free
- 1 knife point vanilla pulp
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 pinch salt
This recipe can be made with Werz rice, millet and buckwheat wholemeal semolina.
- 1. Wash the plums, remove the stones and cut them into walnut-sized pieces.
- 2. Put into a pot with 100 ml water and boil it down.
- 3. Sweeten with 2 tablespoons of Werz rice syrup, stir in the cinnamon and set aside.
- 4. Bring the rice drink to a boil, add Werz semolina slowly, while stirring continuously. Let simmer on the stove for a few minutes.
- 5. Let simmer on the stove for a few minutes.
- 6. Now mix in the vanilla pulp, lemon juice, 4 tablespoons of Werz Rice syrup and a pinch of salt.
- 7. Pour the semolina porridge into glasses or bowls and put the plum compote on top.