Waffles – sweet or savoury
Ingredients for 2 persons:
- 125 g Werz baking mix for pancakes & waffles, gluten-free
- 200 ml sparkling mineral water
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp honey or
- 1 tbsp Werz ryce syrup, gluten-free
Depending on the taste:
This recipe is suitable for the Werz 4-grain, millet and buckwheat baking mixes for pancakes an waffles.
- 1. Mix all the ingredients in a mixing bowl to a smooth dough.
- 2. After that, apply to a waffle iron, which is lightly brushed with oil and bake the dough until its golden-brown.
- 3. A fruit compote goes very well with our sweet variant. Or take an herb dip for the savoury variant.
- 4. The egg alternative: Add 1 tablespoon of Werz golden linseed, grained with 4 tablespoons of warm water, allow to soak and add it to the dough.
Enjoy your meal